Thursday, August 2, 2012
Volunteer Orientation for PAWS (Philippine Animal Welfare Society) on August 4, 2012
Share your talent, skill and passion for the animals...
Volunteer for PAWS (Philippine Animal Welfare Society).
PAWS Animal Rehabilitation Center (PARC), Aurora Blvd. Katipunan Valley,
Loyola Heights Quezon City
August 4, 2012 (Saturday)
10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Important! Please Read:
1. Please hand carry your accomplished volunteer application form to the PAWS shelter in advance (during office hours of 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Saturday except holidays), before the Orientation date. You will be informed of the things to bring at the orientation by our office personnel who will be accepting your application.
Volunteer application forms can also be sent in advance through courier or snail mail.
You may Download and Print the Volunteer Application Form on 1 sheet of paper only (back to back) as we are saving on filing space.
Please do not email or fax your volunteer application forms, these will not be accepted.
2. Please bring P50 for the photocopied materials
3. Please bring 1 tall can of cat food or dog food as a donation for our shelter animals ("Orientation Fee").
4. Please bring your own snack and/or drinking water as there are no food stores in the area.
5. Please be on time. Those who come in late for the orientation shall be asked to attend the next orientation so that they get complete information on the policies for volunteers and Shelter rules.
Volunteers must be prepared to render at least eight (8) hours a month doing work at the shelter or outside the shelter for animal welfare to be in our active volunteer database.
Those who will not be able to render 8 hours of volunteer work a month need not apply as volunteers. They can be Supporting Members instead and Click on the Monthly Donation Button. Supporting members are also considered active volunteers and receive monthly updates from PAWS via e-mail. Please consider being a Supporting Member. Supporting members give monthly financial support to help keep the shelter running. There are Monthly Donation Buttons Here.
For more information on volunteering and what you can do to help, Please Click Here.
For Directions and Commuting Tips
For a Map
For those asking for a PAWS in their province or area, Please Click Here.
For those who cannot attend the upcoming orientation but would still want to volunteer, Please Click Here.
Thank you for wanting to help us in our work for the animals =)